Monday, November 26, 2007

PR Distribution

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to let you know about our blog called the Harbor of Hospitality at www.harborofhospitality.blogspot.com. Where I post about the events around town, I post Elizabeth City businesses press releases or anything they might want to get out to the general public, and more. So, if you ever want to have me post something for your business on there, then please let me know.

In addition, you might have noticed that I forward press releases or send out press releases to all of you and our media list when requested by churches or businesses. If you ever would like me to do that for your business then just send me a message and get the word out for you.

Lastly, we also have a Myspace page … www.myspace.com/ecacvb. It’s just another website for us to get Elizabeth City’s word out. What I do is anyone who has a flyer that they wanted to add to our windows I have scanned copies of them and added those flyers onto our photos section on our myspace page. Please let me know if you would like you flyer on there.

Take Care, Jessica
Elizabeth City Area Convention & Visitors Bureau
Sales & Website Coordinator
sales@discoverec.org

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails