Thursday, May 6, 2010

May 2010 From Simone Cooper: We can vote EVERYDAY!!

Dear Friends,

I've received several emails and calls about the voting process for the Pepsi Refresh Project grant so I thought I should clarify something.

We are all allowed to vote EVERYDAY until May 31st. ONE VOTE can be cast DAILY for Mariners' Wharf Film Festival; the other nine votes are reserved for other projects you may choose to support.

http://www.refresheverything.com/marinerswharffilmfestnc?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=good_luck

Sorry if I was unclear about this in my previous correspondence. Thanks so much for your support.

Best,
Simone


-------------
Simone Cooper
Founder and Producer
Mariners' Wharf Film Festival
252.338.6389: telephone number
CarpeDiem27909@aol.com: email address

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails