DUE TO EXTREME HEAT AND FOR THE SAFETY OF THE CHEFS AND CUSTOMERS, WE HAVE DECIDED TO POSTPONE MARKET IMPOSSIBLE UNTIL SEPT. WE WILL ANNOUNCE THE NEW DATE SOON.
The market will still be there and you can stop by get what you need and then get out of the heat. We just thought it would not be a good idea to have chefs cooking in the heat.
Anyone with questions, feel free to contact me.
Downtown Waterfront Market