Thursday, December 9, 2010
9:00 am – 11:45 am
K.E. White Graduate Center at ECSU
Learn how to Increase Sales and Profits, Cut Costs, Improve Processes and Improve Your Organization’s Potential!
They encourage you to bring your organizational problems, challenges, and opportunities and you will learn how to use creative skills and techniques to develop possible solutions.
This class is being taught by Hilton Barrett, Workshop Leader. His résumé includes:
- Professor of Business at ECSU.
- Developed and taught courses in Critical Thinking, Creative Thinking, Value Creation, Entrepreneurship, and Strategic Management. Consulted with large and small firms on increasing business creativity.
- Director of Ventures for a division of a Fortune 500 firm.
- Developed new products in both technical and corporate image industrial apparel markets.
- Developed new markets both domestic and international.
- 20 years in corporate marketing.
- Registered Pharmacist and Entrepreneur.
$40 covers cost of workshop materials plus you will be given a copy of the top selling book on creativity - "A Whack on the Side of the Head" by Roger VonOech
For more information or to register, please call the Chamber at 252-335-4365 or register at www.elizabethcitychamber.org.