"A Ceramic Collaboration"
June 3 – 27th
First Friday Opening Reception
Friday June 3rd
5:30 pm – 7:00 pm
Call for Ceramic Entries:
Arts of the Albemarle is pleased to present a one month exhibition to celebrate the Museum of the Albemarle’s “Formed Fired and Finished” exhibition with “A Ceramic Collaboration” of our local potters.
This is an open invitation to any Arts of the Albemarle ceramic artist to participate in this exhibition, scheduled to open June 3, 2011 at Arts of the Albemarle.
- The Artist must currently be a member of Arts of the Albemarle.
- Only one piece from each artist will be accepted for this show. The piece must be current work, completed within one year prior to submission.
- Work must be ceramic material, and size cannot exceed 25” on any one side. Work can be either sculptural or functional.
- Pieces must be suitable for pedestal display or wall mounting. No ceiling-suspended works or on-site assembly will be accepted due to space and display limitations.
- All work must be available for sale at a price set by the artist. Arts of the Albemarle will retain a 35% commission on sold work.
Entries must be received by Monday, May 23rd.
For additional information contact Natalie Peel: 252.338.6455 or email email@example.com