Thursday, April 11, 2013

April 2013: Sheep Harney Donorschoose Project

Sheep Harney's Music Program Needs Your Help!


What - Donorschoose Project

How - All donations are accepted and appreciated!

Deadline for donations is April 29.

http://www.donorschoose.org/we-teach/1054617.-1160679291

Every dollar counts so no amount is too small.


Thank you for your help and support!

Sunni E. Fagan, Music Educator, Sheep Harney School of Creative Arts


My students are yearning to learn about music but don't have a concept of what real instruments sound or look like. I try to bring some in but to actually have a hands-on experience is something I would like to give my students. My students are like potential energy that is waiting for someone to convert it to kinetic energy.


Sunni E. Fagan

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails