$50,000 Charity Skins Game
September 12, 2010, 2:00 pm
In the spirit of giving back to the community, we are holding our 5th Annual Charity Skins Game. This is a gallery event. Members and public are invited. Come out to follow and root for your favorite player and charity
Your Players & Their Charities
- Robert Wrenn – PGA Professional (His Charity : Ronald McDonald House Charities)
- David Mascitti - Club Professional (His Charity : American Diabetes Association)
- Pug Taylor – 2 time reigning Men’s Club Champion (His Charity : Food Bank of the Albemarle)
- Lance Hendrix - Senior Chief, USCG, Eliz.City (His Charity : Albemarle Hospice)
- Bill Summerour - Previous Skins Champion (His Charity : SPCA, Pasquotank County)
Nine hole Skins game with each hole value starting at approx. $3,000.
In the event of a carry over after 9 holes, a chip off will decide the winner.
Any monies won by each participant will be added to the charity of their choice.
There will be complimentary buffet lunch hosted by “The Bistro” beginning at 11:00 am for all members, guests, sponsors, and players prior to Skins Game.
Robert Wrenn will be hosting a chip and putt demonstration after lunch.
US Hwy 17 North
PO Box 118, Elizabeth City, NC 27907
252-335-0278 | www.thepinesatelizabethcity.com
Robert Wrenn Golf Classic Inc. "a 501(c)(3) charity"