Monday, February 4, 2013

February 2013: Photos at I-95 Welcome Center

Donna Stewart (from the Dismal Swamp Canal Welcome Center) and I went Friday and put together this exhibit at the I-95 Welcome Center. It is the first thing you see when you walk in the door. If you or anyone you know travels I-95 for the next three months please stop by and look at it – the address is 3683 Interstate 95 in Pleasant Hill, NC.


I want to thank Donna for this opportunity to partner with her again (last time we invited her to share room with us at the airport in Norfolk) and this time she included us on her invitation.

The welcome center personnel said this was the best exhibit they have had.

Charlotte Underwood, Director
Elizabeth City Area CVB
400 S. Water Street, Suite 101
Elizabeth City, N. C. 27909
252-335-5330
Discover the Good Life Daily in the Harbor of Hospitality!
www.discoverelizabethcity.com

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails