Elizabeth City, North Carolina U.S.A.
To Whom May Be Interested:
It is my great pleasure to invite you and your students to participate in the 4th U.S. International ITF Open Championship. It will take place on April 3, 2010 in Elizabeth City, North Carolina USA.
This championship is sanctioned by the Panam Taekwon-Do Council and the International Taekwon-do Federation. It is going to be the fourth time we can participate together with all the Masters and Instructors. We have planned to offer a three hour seminar the day before the championship with GM Master Benny Rivera 9th Dan, Senior Master Phap Lu 8th Dan & Master Orlando Vega 7th Dan. The participants in the seminar will be divided by belt colors. Seminar for Black Belts will be from 9:00 am – 12:00 pm and colored belt’s will be from 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm. The invitation is open to any ITF members & ITF independent schools regardless of the affiliation.
Through the diligence of all our members, masters, instructors, referees, officer’s, coaches and parents, we can all make this event a great success.
Yours in Taekwon-Do,
Master Orlando Vega
- 4th U.S. Taekwon-Do Open Championship I.T.F.
- Saturday April 3, 2010
- Elizabeth City State University - Elizabeth City, North Carolina USA
- Competitors check in: 9:00 a.m.
- Referees & Chief instructors meeting: 10:00 a.m.
- Open ceremony: 11:00 a.m.
- One or Two events
- Patterns & Sparring
- 7 years old & above
- Little Dragons (3-6) years old
- Obstacles and Sparring
- Seminar with the Masters: $30.00 US Dollars
- Place: O.S.C. Taekwon-Do School (Three Hours)
- Registration Fee at the door $45.00 US Dollars
- Custom made medals will be awarded for the competitors.
- Adults: $5.00
- Children & Teen (8-15 years old): $3.00 US Dollars
- Children 7 years old and under are FREE
- Elizabeth City State University students with ID are FREE
Member of the International Taekwon-Do Federation (I.T.F.)
2012 North Road Street
Elizabeth City, NC 27909 USA